or Login >>         
C4 - DS4 Owners :: Forums :: C4 Picasso and Grand Picasso - PRE 2013 only :: C4 Picasso Problems and issues

C4GP Piloted Manual gearbox sensor swaps

Home   Forum Rules    Forum Help  Conversion Tools

Please Register to enjoy additional Member Benefits
Top Thanked Forum Posts: Today | Week | Month | Year | All time | Most Thanks Given: To member | By user
Author Post
mwj666   
Thu Dec 23 2021, 03:11pm
Member No: #49862
Greetings all,

Does anyone have access to the Citroen Workshop service procedures for replacing the 2 gear selection and actuation position sensors on the front of the Piloted Manual 6 speed gearbox please? Part number is I think 2490.08 for both

The top (selection) sensor has just failed on my GF's C4 GP and I was going to get the dealer to replace the lower one as well as a precaution - but they want to rip me off to the tune of £HUGE for what on the face of it is undoing 2 screws and a connector just to swap the top sensor so am SERIOUSLY inclined to swap the bottom one myself.

The only bugbear is - knowing Citroen I'm not betting there isn't an obscure initialisation or alignment process you can't do yourself even if you DO have a copy of Lexia (I have) and I don't want to find out AFTER I've taken the old sensor off :-D

Last time I buy a car with a 'proprietary' gearbox for which there is just about zero service information (or parts availability) online :roll:

Thanks,
Martin
Albion54543   
Thu Dec 07 2023, 10:19am
Member No: #61462
Hi all I have a Citroen c4 Grand Picasso 2016 and the warmth isn't functioning, on one side it's warm and on the other side it's cold. Has anyone else had this issue earlier that can help me with my car?
Ap0qalypto   
Thu Dec 07 2023, 10:52am
Member No: #52161
This topic is related to semi-automatic gearbox. Is your question related to heating issue?

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Forum Moderator, Premier Member, Technical Expert, New C4 and DS4 Forum Moderators, Member